One Chance One Chance

Great Work

Hey, morons. It may be similar to "Everyday The Same Dream" in its structure, but it's not a DIRECT rip-off. The story-line differs and the "goal" differs. So the guy was inspired, so what? EVERYTHING is an inspiration of SOMETHING ELSE. That's how it works...

Scope Assault Scope Assault

Good

Bergerz, learn to spell.

The end.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

I don't know...

Too many people are too hyped up about this game. It's a good game, and I can see there was lots of work put into it (It would take me years to make something like this), but it's just not that fun. I've been playing these kinda games for years, ever since I could pick up the controller for NES. After time, they get boring and our interests mature and we move on. Good game, but I wouldn't get the console version :P

Good work on it though guys!

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

sdfsdfsdf!!!!

HALALALLALALA! Excellent game. Makes me feel like I'm at home. Add stuff! Have the guy get a gun if you kill enough people. Make missions. Give him troops to command. Or even have an option to call in an airstrike.

Fishy:(&amp;lt;=') Fishy:(<=')

not bad

not that bad

give it a point...instead of just dodging eels for an eternity

mega_man_death I see you've made nothing. So before you judge, let's see you even attemp this one. Jackass.

afeafsbd afeafsbd

I can make better flash using my penis hair.

No joke.

Frog Batting Frog Batting

Excellent!

Hey guys! I love of your stuff have yes?! Yes! You is are good make flash!

No, I don't really talk like that. Just wanted to say good work...with everything. Eric, I love the hair. Looks kinda like mine. Actually, my hair is like a combination of Eric's and Dave's. Whoa...that's like Greek-Jew...and I'm Greek too!

Hey this game inspired me to make one of my own...not frog batting, but using the same concept. You know...like when the frog is arm level ...some variable goes YES and then when the bat is extended and the variable is YES then the frog goes NO and to the right. Uhh..ya.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Excellent

Superbly addictive. I loved getting really big and then I could eat EVERYTHING.

One tip for eating other fish: Compare the eye size, since they are relatively small on all fish. If your eye is bigger than their's, you can eat up!

Pumpkin Simulator 2003 Pumpkin Simulator 2003

haha

I carved the whole face out and all it was at the end was a candle in an empty pumpkin! HA!

Found Lost Found Lost

I'm not one to give good marks

Excellent, excellent work! I was on edge the entire time :) I enjoyed the morbid aura you gave to the game and because I've played many games like this, so I have come to like them.

Keep up the work! And great story!!